The Ab Fab Life

an ab fab life is one where you survive most days defying your accident prone-ness and leave your bones unbroken, where you eat ice cream and where oprah doesn't talk about something really dumb, but gives away free stuff instead this is my ab fab-ness ;)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

i think i might be allergic to responsibility

my gran , who is a little crazy, thinks i am allergic to my cat. i'm not. i've never been. she says the reason i am suddenly so tired and that my 'hair and eyes have lost their sparkle' (um thanks for the props gran) is because of my cat. i have had this cat for years! the reason i'm exhausted and supposedly sparkle-less is because of a little inconvenience i like to call responsibility.

inconvenience?? hahahahahah. what i meant to say, was curse.

i have to go teach my little ones now and its only for 45 minutes and i made a worksheet so that i didnt have to try hard to make an exciting debate occur amongst a bunch of almost dead, hormonal 18 year olds, but i just feel like going and sleeping in a bush. and then i have work tonight while the rest of the tutors eat sushi .... weep weep. i'm not saying i never have fun... believe me... most of my life is fantastical... i'm just feeling it today. i want sushi too ;) and i'll probably perk up in half an hour when the vitamins my gran makes me take kick in...

have no idea who said it - but i agree 100% ... 'you cant avoid growing up, but you can avoid becoming any more mature than you have to'

ps. kudos to the awesome luke (http://thelifeofa20something.blogspot.com/) for the photo! he even taught me how to upload it properly so now i feel all technologically impressive.

5 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Hey sarah

I totally get you in this post. I have felt that way for quite some time now and really wish that I didn't actually care whether or not I get my degree!

Glad you finally have a photo! Now I'll not be the only one leaving photos as I go commenting...

1:26 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

SHAME ON YOU ALL! Sarah is deeply hurt that I am the only person that has commented on her post! She is so desperate that she even went random-blog-surfing trying to rally comments through emotional blackmail (spelling?).

Luv u Se!

2:52 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

i am not HURT!

;)

You make me sound like this is the only form of inter personal communication i ever get!

i am slightly bored though. my email is down (damn you gmail!) and so i keep looking for stuff to do... and everyone else is busy doing stats for their big project and i completely understand

but i'm still bored

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to comment on this last night but my computer was being stupid (nothing new) so anyway I think we should start a 'i hate responsibility' self-help group. Maybe we can change ;) or not...

1:42 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

you guys dont need to apologise!

this isnt a 'i need to hit my target comment level every day or i will die'

and i know i send you pitiful looks. and sigh. but that's all good! i do it alll the time!

so comment when you have time. you should know it has absolutely no effect on what i leave you in my will.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home