The Ab Fab Life

an ab fab life is one where you survive most days defying your accident prone-ness and leave your bones unbroken, where you eat ice cream and where oprah doesn't talk about something really dumb, but gives away free stuff instead this is my ab fab-ness ;)

Monday, April 02, 2007

yayayayay!

japan is a-go! and i will now purchase the 'teach yourself japanese' thingy from work so that when i ask 'when is the next train coming in?' i won't accidentally say 'wow i like leeks and your hot wife'

yay!

7 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

HOORAY!!!

I'm so thrilled for you! I totally agree about the book. I can't even count the number of times that I have accidentally revealed my fondness for leeks and peoples spouses by asking a seemingly innocent question...;P

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poodle-pop! thats so incredibly fantasic! its so very strange experiencing jubilation and sadness at the same time!! gooooood luck princess!
love you lots!!
ps
please come back :)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

We'll miss you so much! I will teach you to swear in japanese. then you must teach me to say "I like leeks!"

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to be using Pimsleur's Japanese Audio programme :D It's pretty nifteh!

I've been smiling like an idiot all day...

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yayayayayayayayay!

guess we'll all be popping off to Japan for a holiday!

First Japanese lesson: 'Japan' in Japanese is 'Nippon' :-)

12:44 AM  
Blogger Triggermap said...

Thats awesome news - Congrats :)

5:16 AM  
Blogger Chai said...

Massive congratulations!!! How exciting. If you stop over in Aust, look me up. Can be a tour guide (Melb only, and do bring your gardening clothes. No reason).

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home