The Ab Fab Life

an ab fab life is one where you survive most days defying your accident prone-ness and leave your bones unbroken, where you eat ice cream and where oprah doesn't talk about something really dumb, but gives away free stuff instead this is my ab fab-ness ;)

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Free advertising for Tom

Hello Sarah's biatches who read her blog. It's Tom here, aka the Joburgboy (http://www.xanga.com/joburgboy)

Sarah has given me the privilege of writing on her blog. At the moment, she is busy marking essays, and she is getting quite depressed doing this, because the essays are depressing. Those stupid little tuttlings of her don't realise what a fabulous tutor she is - I would fail about 80% of these idiots. And seriously... when I was a little tuttling, my tutor never gave his/her class such things as caramello bears, which Sarah is planning to give them tomorrow. And have you ever heard of a tutor who puts smiley faces in her comments of your essays? Well.. Sarah does. See? Ella es muy fantastica! (that means... I think... she is very fantastic)

Speaking of Spanish things, I noticed the other day, Sarah, that you referred to your family as 'travestidos.' This translates as transvestites. Yes.. Sarah called her family a bunch of transvestites. Now I, being a trannie myself (ok not really... but I plan to do drag one day, you know), find this rather insulting, because you referred to transvestites in a derogatory manner. For shame... tut, tut.

What else can I say? (Sarah has just exclaimed to one of her essays: THIS IS SO BORING) Oh yes, my wisdoms are pushing out. And I don't like this, because it means I will have to go into hospital, and I hate the hospital. But the bright side of this is that I will have to go on a liquid diet afterwards, which means I will lose weight. (Now Sarah has just said "I want to staple my hair to the counter [because] I am so bored of this essay.") I also read this particular essay, and I can also testify to the fact that the essay is boring. I mean, really, the chiccie is talking about what happen in 1386 in Taiwan. genaaaarde. (this translates loosely as 'Heaven on Earth' and is pronounced ghen-aa-aa-aar-duh, and not jen-aaarde, as Sarah said. ha ha. ha ha ha ha. L to the OSER --> LOSER)

Ok well that will be all for now. Sarah has just given me one of her carmello bear. I love Sarah. She is very cool.

She has just said that she wants to thank anyone who designed a piece of chocolate in the shape of a koala bear.

Ok.. goodbye. And remember to view my blog bunnies!!!!! And comment on it!!! Because I'm important too. http://www.xanga.com/joburgboy

9 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Hi Tom! You don't know me, but I think I've seen you around and you've seen me etc.etc. Yes, Sarah is an amazing tutor. She makes worksheets and everything! I wish I had tutors like her (except i don't have tutors).

Marking sucks though. At least you have in internet connection at work. I don't, but I have about 5200 DVDs so it's not too bad.

As for the dog in the car thing, it's shocking what some people do to their animals! I really hope its ok, it's not the poor dog's fault it has a stupid owner. Next time take down the registration number and send it to the SPCA.

Anyway, I must go, I've been reading all day (yay, articles!) so now I'm late for church.

I will do my best to check out your blog sometime. Try force Sarah to link to you, that way we can actually find you!

9:14 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

Hello Tomkins!

I finally get to comment to you! If I visit your site, it won't let me comment...:(

Sarah IS a good tutor! I thought I was good coz I also draw smiley faces and people dancing and stuff but I would never in a million years buy my students chocolates! Especially given the crap they hand in to me!

Aside to Helen: Tom's blog has a link from mine...I think.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

I have just returned from my blog to confirm that there is in fact a link to Tom's blog...rest easy

9:42 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

the post that was removed by the author was also written by the author and then removed by mistake even though they asked ther author about 15 times whether she was 'sure she wanted to delete it', she just continually pressed enter like a posessed lemming

she wished to say thanks to everyone who was nice about her tutoring skills. even though the caramello bears are laced.

he he he

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i was juuuuuuust about to say something nice too!...wow...not even caramello bars are safe anymore... )=

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah

Its Marike here. Mary told me to read your blog - and so I did! Its awesome and very entertaining. You should write a book. I'd buy it and even read it!!

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, have just read a previous comment about book writing plans so ignore what I posted earlier... but I'll still buy your future book - Marike

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the longest word verification:

ysfipkgm

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home