The Ab Fab Life

an ab fab life is one where you survive most days defying your accident prone-ness and leave your bones unbroken, where you eat ice cream and where oprah doesn't talk about something really dumb, but gives away free stuff instead this is my ab fab-ness ;)

Thursday, August 24, 2006

pictures of my nearest & dearest

today i thought i'd post some visuals to go with the monologue ;)










tommy (my 'token' gay friend... although he's much more than that because i'm not particularly PC and only hang around with awesome people or people i need something from) & me...









my little brother mike& his ex girlfriend (the only one i actually ever liked, the rest are all poppies)







this is vanessa & me... vanny has a little blue car called eugene and she listens to the beatles on the way to university and this photo was taken the other day at the zoo outside the monkey cage

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe: now my car is famous ;) Sarah you're so cool!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about Gustav?? i mean, he loves Eugene (Eugene is very good in bed), but is busy sulking in the corner now and crying because he was not mentioned. :(

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but it's soooooo fabulous that your blog is coming along. it's going to be FAMOUS! i can feel it in my bones!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You now have like 4 comments on this blog. like oh my gawwwwd!!!

So everyone who has signed Sarah's blog must go check out mine too... http://www.xanga.com/joburgboy

and comment on me too.. cos i wanna be as famous as Flouncey McDoodle.

HOOOOOTENANNY!!!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured out how to comment!
Your blog is awesome! I love the spots!
:)

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister and I don't have the same taste in girls...

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home